Sector Analyst Support
Tailored to our clients specific requirements, we build and manage teams of business analysts on their behalf, delivering a tailored blend of skills and sector expertise which functions as a seamless extension of their in-house team.
Tailored to our clients specific requirements, we build and manage teams of business analysts on their behalf, delivering a tailored blend of skills and sector expertise and function as a seamless extension of the in-house team.
How we add value
On-boarding the right skills & experience
- Identify candidates with the right qualifications and sector experience – we recruit a pool of the very brightest, most qualified and experienced business analysts
- Through robust functional and behavioral screening processes, we undertake the time-consuming work of developing a shortlist of the most suitable candidates for the clients to interview and approve
Managing the team in-line with our clients processes and requirements
- Through pre-agreed activity and output KPIs and a detailed MIS programme with regular team reviews
- Analysts can work to our clients’ time zone
While we provide Business Analyst Support across a wide range of sectors, a significant proportion of the work we undertake is to provide specialized support in the following areas:
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance)
- Energy (Upstream, Downstream, Alternative)
- Aviation, Transportation, and Shipping
- Construction & Real Estate.
We typically deliver cost efficiencies every step of the way:
- Recruitment costs
- Like-for-like analyst cost
- Project management costs
- In-house overheads
According to our client needs at any point in time, we have the scale and agility to increase or decrease the team size accordingly, leveraging technology to deliver scale and cost efficiencies