Finance & Accounting Support Services
In response to the ever-growing need from CPAs, accounting firms and companies, for quality, cost efficiency , fast turnaround accounting and book-keeping services, Cognition have developed a finance and accounting offering tailored to each of our clients specific requirements.
The Cognition team of qualified (CA, ACCA, CPA), experienced and committed accounting and finance professionals, support a wide range of requirements – tax & accounting, book-keeping and payroll.
How we add value:
- Enable clients to focus on their core activities
- Delivering cost efficiencies
- Effectively handle peaks and troughs in workload
- Helping clients scale their business
Tax & Accounting
Tax is challenging. Our team of international tax experts help our clients, wherever they are in the world, understand and manage the process of staying abreast of the ever changing and complicated tax and regulatory landscape.
- Tax structuring of international operations
- Tax planning for internationally mobile workforce
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect taxes and VAT on cross border transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax on property and real estate transactions
- Cross border tax advice for individuals.
Our certified accountant help our clients prepare their financial reporting requirements.
- Preparation of financial reports periodically for your management
- Calculation of financial ratios and performance indicators to help analyze performance
- Identification of deviations, if any, and application of controls based on analysis of transactions
- Help improve cash flows and better management of finances through recommendation of appropriate actions
With book-keepers certified on QuickBooks, Xero, Sagonline etc, working to best practice book-keeping principles, we help businesses systematically maintain their books.
- Account Payable
- Account Receivable
- Invoice Processing
- Bank Reconciliation
At Cognition, we have the capability to handle every intricate detail of the payroll process.
- Paycheck and payroll sheet creation
- Tax preparation for deposition to state and federal agencies, government departments, etc.
- Calculation of state and federal taxes and check creation
- Annual, quarterly and monthly returns as required by the client
- Preparation of state and federal returns
For small or medium businesses maintaining up-to-date bookkeeping is probably the most important part of the daily routine. The establishment of an accounting division, hiring and training book-keeping personnel and buying book-keeping software is costly.
Outsourcing book-keeping services to Cognition eliminates the need and overhead of a Finance and Accounting team, bringing typical cost efficiencies of around 40% – 50%.
It’s not therefore surprising, 37% of companies are now outsourcing their finance and accounts processes.
Our support is tailored to our clients specific requirements and the following is therefore meant to provide indicative rates based on the type, qualifications and experience required to effectively support a clients requirement. Our flexible commercial models include:
- Rate per hour ($12 – $15)
- Monthly Rate ($2,000 – $3,000)
- Building and managing a Finance and Accounting team