Consultant, Marketing Campaigns
Location: India, Remote
- Develop, launch and manage highly targeted, multi-touch “acquisition” campaigns that generate pipeline and delivery of highly qualified content marketing leads to our client base. Campaigns will leverage channels including email, content syndication, virtual and ‘live’ events, social media, display advertising, webinars and sometimes partnering with external marketing vendors.
- You will need to collaborate with and leverage cross-functional global teams to develop “customer value proposition” and campaign deliverables. The role will effectively partner with our Cognition Client’s sales and marketing teams to drive their marketing outcomes. This role requires someone who has experience with funnel management and a wide variety of online and offline campaign tactics, is well versed in CRM and Marketing Automation tools reporting, and has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Define program objectives, approach, assets, stakeholders and channels; identify prospects, outline customer journey, personas. Follow a defined operating procedure for lead delivery to clients. Organize campaign progress/completion reports for the Account Management team to present to clients. Analyze and solve for fulfillment challenges using best practices and optimization thereof. Respond to client concerns and inquiries, provide appropriate solutions & alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Design messaging for targeted personas. Execute campaigns through email, content syndication, events, social media, display advertising, webinars etc.
- Use internal tools (CRM/Marketing Automation/Reporting/Others). Manage campaign launch and timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization. Measure and achieve MQL and pipeline targets. Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Deep domain expertise in digital Marketing and delivering cutting edge Marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership. The campaign management team focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct Marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for The entire lifecycle of a Marketing campaign, from inception to launch to The evaluation of results. The team is accountable for analyzing The effectiveness of Marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. This Channel requires a good understanding of digital Marketing, email Marketing, and technologies like Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360, and Responsys in Reporting and Analytics, You will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc.
2 to 3 years proven experience with developing and executing Enterprise B2B acquisition and account-based marketing campaigns in achieving pipeline/conversion targets.
BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science OR Degree in Data science, Applied Mathematics, or Statistics, Computer science Business, Communications