Director, Business Intelligence
Location: India, Remote
- Lead the Business Intelligence unit, under the supervision of Practice Head, and take end-to-end accountability of driving Ops-related activities within this unit.
- Prepare annual budgets and manage the P&L for the unit.
- Enhance the existing growth strategy for the business, and drive the execution to achieve those goals (~5x growth in 3-4 years).
- Support sales in driving long-term strategic engagements with a clear vision to build long-term partnership with the clients.
- End-to-end accountability of client delivery, i.e., ensure client deliverables are high on depth, comprehensiveness and quality and are delivered as per the defined SLAs, on a consistent basis.
- Review and add value on client deliverables – and work hands-on on projects – as and when required.
- Enhance and build capabilities (and capacity) as required; build a vendor/freelancer network to support volume peaks & troughs within the unit.
- Display strong team leadership capabilities; train and mentor the team members on an ongoing basis; devise and deploy a structured L&D plan for the unit.
- Review / refine / set-up processes to measure and improve quality standards (of client delivery) across the team.
- Focus on continuous innovation and improvements, using automation/technology to improve productivity and/or quality of the deliverable.
- Work with our Centre of Excellence to productize existing solutions within the Business Intelligence unit.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the research (business / strategy / market) industry, including 4+ years of experience in end-to-end project management and client management role.
- Exposure to managing P&L, team building and hiring and ops management is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience of scaling businesses from a small scale in a sustainable, profitable and quick manner is also a plus.
- Exposure of handling US and Europe-based clients a must.
Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering, Commerce, Business, or Marketing.